Friday, August 14, 2009

Citizen Toxie: The Toxic Avenger IV

I'm just going to jump to the point. I love a terrible movie just as much as the next person. However, this movie was flat out terrible. I liked Toxie. He is the only character that has any kind of moral fiber in his mutated body. The Sklar bros were enjoyable as the news casters of TnA news. The rest of the movie at many points is uncomfortable to watch. I struggled to get through the last 40 min.
I can see how guys would like this movie. There is excessive female nudity and people pooping their pants. My idea of funny is not watching a mentally challenged girl almost get raped. Now I am not trying to be a stick-in-the-mud-goodie-two-shoes, but this movie does way more than push crude humor over the line. It takes the 'line' shoots it in the face, bends it over and laughs while kicking a puppy.

1 comment:

  1. Poor puppie!!! What a descriptive comment. Thanks for sharing your negative reviews along with the positive ones.

    ReplyDelete