Monday, May 24, 2010

Movie Quote Monday

Movie Quote Monday is back!

This next few weeks of MQM will contain a theme. The first person to correctly guess the theme will win a prize. Yay! So here we go. Good luck friends!

Man:"What's up Ted!?"
Ted the Bellhop:"What's up sir!"

This one deserves a follow up quote, just for good measure.


Ted the Bellhop: "Well, most recently, there's room 309, there's this scary Mexican gangster dude poking his finger in my chest. There's his hooligan kids snapping their fingers at me. There's a putrid, rotting corpse of a dead whore stuck in the springs of the bed. There's rooms blazing afire. There's a big fat needle from God knows where, stuck in my leg, infecting me with God knows what. And finally there's me, walking out the door, right fucking now. Buenas noches."

2 comments:

  1. The question is 'When do you get the answer?' The answer to that is, if someone guesses the theme of MQM corretly or I tell you what the theme is after I post more quotes and no one has guessed correctly. :)

    ReplyDelete